The donation quilt for 2018, “Texas Firelight”, was unveiled at the TVQG guild meeting on September 15th
The quilt was made by members of the Unraveled Bee.
FUN FACTS ABOUT "TEXAS FIRELIGHT"
- It has over 135 different fabrics.
- 1,194 pieces on the front, 252 pieces on the back
- 144 flying geese on the front.
- 83 flying geese on the back.
- It involved 450+ hours of piecing and cutting and 40+ hours of quilting by Miriam Hink.
• Tickets for the quilt are available now. Sharon Gunnels, also a member of the Unraveled Bee, will oversee the 2018 ticket sales.
• Proceeds from the Donation Quilt go to support Community Outreach Projects and to supplement our Speakers and Workshop Programs.